Still looking for that last minute Christmas present for a loved one in the Dallas Metroplex? Check out this awesome deal this week only…. Buy a great iTunes gift for a loved one in Dallas or just treat yourself to 40% savings! You can get this deal of $60 worth of iTunes gift cards for $36 until Tuesday at Safeway. This offer to receive $60 worth of iTimes giftcards should be available at Safeway until 12/25/12:
Purchase two (2) $30 iTunes Multipacks
– 15% in-store savings ($9 instant savings) by purchasing two multi-packs (multi packs are the ones with 15% off)
– $15 Safeway Card Savings – They are running a coupon tied to your phone number or Safeway card (we don’t have a Safeway card – we just registered a phone number online) that gives you $15 off if you buy $50+ in iTunes gift cards
= $36! or a 40% Savings — we went crazy and made five purchase transactions, getting $300 worth of iTunes for $180, saving $120…..and making our kid quite happy
Here’s all the details. You can get $15 off any iTunes purchase over $50, plus right now Safeway offers 15% off select gift card multipack purchases. Buy two $30 multipacks per transaction or $60 worth of iTunes for $36. To get the deal:
- Go to the Safeway “Just For You” page. If you haven’t already registered with Just For You, do so. It’s free and easy. You just fill in some basic details and your Safeway Club Card number or just register your phone number online.
- Click on the button that says “View Coupons” in the Coupon Center box.
- On the far left of the page you’ll see a Coupon Center box. Click on “Special Offers” (it’s the second item in the list.
- Select “iTunes gift cards.”
- Click “add to card.” Now head over to Safeway and you’ll get the discounts at checkout (remember you have to either scan your Safeway Club card or type in your phone number at check out).
- If you want more than $60 worth of cards, you can do individual transactions for each set of multipacks and rack up the deals.
While the $15 off $50 is good through December 29, the extra 15% off multipacks expires sooner on December 25.